Last Update: Covid-19 - 17 mars 2020
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases.
In order to ensure the wellbeing of everyone, and also considering that the Mont-Sainte-Anne ski station is closed until further notice, we have made the decision to temporarily suspend all our operations. From Wednesday, March 18 to Friday, April 3rd.
We understand that this announcement may cause concern, so we will share more details with you on our social media (Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn) as the situation evolves.
We invite every of our clients who already have a reservation planned in the next 2 weeks to contact us at the following number: 1-800-463-4467. Our front desk team will ask you if you prefer to cancel or postpone your reservation.
Thank you all for your collaboration, your support, your loyalty. We apologize for the inconvenience this exceptional situation causes. We hope to see you again soon at the Château.
Sebastien Roy, General Manager